Explainer videos are becoming the number one go-to solution to promote a product or service. Businesses use explainer videos to convey more information to their customers in less time. The most popular approach to creating your animated explainer video is the use of custom animated illustrations and graphics. Animation, in general, has taken over everyone’s interest, no matter their ages, gender or race; everyone loves animation! Let us have a look at animated explainer video pricing:
Factors affecting animated explainer video pricing
The type of animation used; e.g.: 2D character animation, 2D motion graphics animation, 2.5D animation, whiteboard animation videos and 3D animation.
- The quality and complexity of the animation and motion graphics.
- The cost of producing the script and storyboard.
- The cost of hiring a voice artist to do the voiceover.
- Whether it is made by a freelancer or a company.
Typical animated explainer video costs anywhere between $2,000 to $4,000 per minute. There are cheaper alternatives, such as using a DIY software-based video creator, however, don’t expect to create the same quality video as an animated explainer video company creates.
Reason being, DIY software-based video creators use templates that have been used by many other users on its platform, making your video look less unique. Another reason we would caution from using is translating your brand personality. As these DIY videos are copy/paste – you are unable to show your brand or highlight it during the video.
Switch to animated explainer video company and this whole approach is no more. As a creative studio, we understand that being unique is important and that brand personality has to be translated in every marketing material you produce, including videos. Which is why our animated explainer videos are custom made from scratch. Never borrowed from the internet and never recycled. We differentiate ourselves from the rest by following those steps and thinking outside the box.
So the choice is yours. Animated explainer video pricing has two routes: either the cheap one with a less compelling video that your audience will “meh” about, or the second route produced by an animated explainer video company that will sure to “wow!” your audience.
How would your business benefit from an animated explainer video?
It can provide an enjoyable and more attractive image of your product or service and can be a great addition to your social media pages.
- Most people retain up to 90% of the message in a video, compared to only 10% of what they read in text.
- In 2017, at at least 69% of all online traffic was video content.
- Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates which lead to an increase in sales.
- Studies show that most people could give up on a website within 10 seconds of opening it, so you have that much time to grab their attention. Animated explainer videos are a sure way to help you do that.
- Statistics show that using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by up to 19%.
- 59% of senior executives said that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
All these factors and statistics prove that getting an animated explainer video made for your product or service would most certainly be an incredible investment in marketing of your business. There are many types of animated explainer videos, all of which are considered a beneficial addition to an online marketing strategy. They vary according to the type of animation used. They include 2D character animation, 2D motion graphics animation, 2.5D animation, whiteboard animation videos and of course, 3D animation. Animated explainer video prices are deeply determined by the quality and complexity of the animations and motion graphics. And according to the type of animation used, the price of an animated explainer video is determined. For example, a 3D-animated video would typically cost three to four times more than a 2D-animated video. But there are other factors too that can affect the cost of production and thus the price of an animated explainer video.
Looking to tell your story with an animated explainer? Work with us, VerveVideos.com, we have created over 30 animated explainer videos for different industries, including education and technology. Are you ready to discuss your next animated explainer video project? We’d love to hear from you! Call us at +1-647-948-9393 or drop an email firstname.lastname@example.org.