Why are videos important?
Videos are unarguably taking over the internet. In 2017, it is estimated that 69% of all online content is in some kind of video form. That’s a tremendous percentage. And who wouldn’t want to get a piece of that pie? Whether for entertainment, marketing or sales purposes, adding a video to your website or social media pages is very likely to increase traffic on these pages.
We live in a fast-paced world, everyone knows that if you want to send a message, you do it fast. Studies show that most people could give up on a website within 10 seconds of opening it, so you have that much time to grab their attention. And that’s one of the main reasons why most successful businesses have all opted to incorporate videos in their marketing strategies.
Video Marketing for Business: Benefits
Video Marketing for Business videos can serve as a quick, brief tour of your company and they provide an enjoyable and more attractive image of your product or service.
The usefulness of Video Marketing for Business videos is evident and well established, but not all videos are guaranteed to work effectively as a strong marketing tool or to increase conversion rates and improve sales numbers. It takes a well-made video, posted on the right online and media outlets, to the right audience to be effective.
How to Create an Effective Marketing Video
An effective marketing video must speak to its audience: The first thing you need to do is identify who your audience or customers are and design a video that is appealing to them.
An effective marketing video should be brief and to the point: Statistic show that the average video length is 4 minutes and 20 seconds. ComScore reported that in January 2017, the duration of the average online content video was 4.4 minutes. Therefore, it looks like short videos rule the day on YouTube.
One-minute videos are usually considered too short and five-minute videos are considered too long, even if the audience was engaged. It was concluded that the ideal length of a good video would be approximately from two to three minutes. But different durations are considered optimum according to the type and purpose of the video.
The beginning of an effective marketing video is the key to the viewer’s attention: The first ten seconds pretty much decide if the viewer is likely to continue watching or not.
With everyone trying to make sure they get a piece of the online video pie, a lot of websites and software for creating marketing video content are available. But it takes more than buying video creation software to make an effective video. Successful companies tend to hire a professional video creator to ensure the good quality of production and general effectiveness to get maximum benefits of marketing videos for their marketing plan.
Video Production Company: Best Video Marketing
- Video production companies know what they’re doing: all you have to do is tell them what your vision is and they will make it happen. They can also help you brainstorm the best ideas for your video according to the needs of your business.
- You get professional help every step of the way: it’s more than simply creating a video; it’s having experienced professionals guide you through the most suitable choices for your business, for example, what kind of video would be most appealing to your audience, where the best outlets for the video would be and how to get the most out of the duration of the video to convey your message.
- The quality is palpably different: the difference between the quality of a professionally made video and a video thrown together using an online software is vast and very obvious; something your customers are definitely going to notice.
- While most websites and software offer readymade templates, a professional video creator would create anything you can imagine. So you won’t be restrained by a template, instead, you get your own unique, custom-made video.
- You will have access to every professional you may need to make the perfect video; like designers, video editors, professional writers, and narrators for the script.
Anyone can make a video, but not anyone can make that one, capturing, crowdfunding video that can definitely turn things around offer great benefits of marketing videos for your business.